Though many Rochestarians know us for our unbeatable hot dogs, did you know that Zweigle’s makes a variety of other delicious products too? For example, our beloved Buffalo Chicken Sausage. With a huge flavor punch and just enough heat, this tasty snack is becoming a go-to for many. We love putting these babies on oversized buns and loading up with toppings, but there are plenty more ways to incorporate this delicious Zweigle’s sausage into your diet. Check out this month’s five-ingredient flatbread, and we’re sure you’ll agree!
¼ Sweet Onion
½ Orange Bell Pepper
Shredded Mozarella Cheese (optional)
- Chop ½ orange bell pepper and ¼ sweet onion
- Cut Zweigle’s Buffalo Chicken Sausage into roughly 12 thin slices
- Place flatbread on lightly greased pan and cover in tomato sauce
- Top with Zweigle’s Buffalo Chicken Sausage, pepper, sweet onion, and cheese
- Bake in oven at 375 degrees until golden brown
- Slice and enjoy!