Scrambling to put together the perfect party details in time for your annual Fourth of July cookout? You provide the Zweigle’s, we’ll provide the party ideas. Everyone loves a party hack or two, so check out some of our favorite ideas below to make this year’s celebration your most epic kickoff yet.
- Build your own easy and chic DIY bug repellent candle jars.
- Brew up this kid-friendly patriotic punch.
- Decorate with easy patriotic lollipop topiaries.
- Whip up this delicious red, white, and blue dessert pizza.
- Assemble a squirt gun station for the kids.
- Make these quick and tasty firecracker dogs (featuring Zweigle’s hots, of course!).
- Try this red, white, and blue pasta salad recipe.
- Assemble your own Zweigle’s hot dog bar.
- Serve up 5-minute patriotic fruit kabobs.
- Make your own American flag vegetable tray.
- Set up a patriotic Italian soda bar for your guests.
- DIY these yummy Fourth of July sugar wafers for dessert.
- Set up a Fourth of July scavenger hunt for the kids.
- Decorate with these simple DIY patriotic pillows.
These 14 Fourth of July party hacks are no-brainers. Taking little time and effort on your end, they’ll make your guests think you spent weeks preparing for your impressive Independence Day celebration. Now that’s what we call a party hack!
We’re wishing everyone the best of luck in your party endeavors, and we hope you have a wonderful holiday from everyone here at Zweigle’s.